Our Mission Saint Vincent Hospital is a medical institution dedicated to providing quality patient care with unrelenting attention to clinical excellence, patient safety and an unparalleled passion and commitment to assure the very best healthcare for those we serve.
To be the hospital of choice for patients, physicians and employees in Central Massachusetts because of our preeminent patient care and teaching programs.
To be well recognized as a technology leader in New England.
To be the academic center of choice for residents and healthcare professionals.
To be a prominent community member known for meeting the healthcare needs of the entire community through incomparable patient care and wellness programs.
Saint Vincent Hospital is committed to: Dignity & Reverence
– Safeguarded by recognizing every life as a gift from God, so each individual is inherently valued. Trust
– Honest and open communication with patients and among staff. Teamwork
– Recognizes the contribution of all but requires sacrifice for the benefit of the patient so as to enhance the health of the communities served and works in cooperation with other organizations to protect vulnerable populations throughout the region. Cooperation
– Between patient and staff, as well as the various clinical professions and specialties. Integrity
– Honesty, fairness and self-scrutiny in everything we do, as the ideal means to protect overall safety, as well as assure confidentiality and privacy. Heritage
– Inspired by the example of the Sisters of Providence, the ideals and tradition of Catholic healthcare still constitutes the foundation upon which the tradition becomes better.
Download our PDF version