That’s why our Food and Nutrition Services Department offers nutritious and satisfying meals to patients, employees and visitors that include regional and international dishes, as well as comfort-food favorites like homemade mac and cheese and roast turkey dinners.
Patient Food Service
Once you’ve checked in, a catering associate will stop by with our Catering To You menu and to plan your meals for the day. Please let them know of any dietary requirements you have.
- Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 12:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m.
If you have questions, concerns or any other food service needs, please call ext. 23330 anytime from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Personalized meal planning to fit each patient’s needs and conditions, based on the recommendations of their healthcare team
- Registered dietitians in the acute-care facility from:
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Outpatient nutrition care is available 16 hours per week, call (508) 363-6147 for more information