Quality and Safety
Care You Can Count On
At Saint Vincent Hospital, our team of doctors, nurses and compassionate caregivers are dedicated to providing you and your family with high-quality care. From the moment you arrive at our hospital, you’ll notice the difference this commitment makes in your experience.
Our values are an important part of what sets Saint Vincent Hospital apart, and inspire us to maintain the highest quality of care for you and your family. These values include:
- Dignity & Reverence. Every life is a gift from God and each individual is valued.
- Trust. We promote honest and open communication with patients and among staff.
- Teamwork. We recognize the contributions of all enhance the health of the communities we serve. We work in cooperation with other organizations to protect vulnerable populations throughout the region.
- Integrity. We are honest and fair and scrutinize everything we do.
- Heritage. Inspired by the example of the Sisters of Providence, the ideals and tradition of Catholic health care still constitutes our foundation.
Quality in health care, or anywhere, does not just happen by accident. It takes hard work and exceptional individuals to maintain this strict standard. At Saint Vincent Hospital, we continue to uphold and improve on the quality health care you deserve through a number of quality initiatives.
ICU Nurse to Patient Ratios
Our ICU Nurse to Patient Ratios for Quarter 4 of 2016 are as follows.
- Average Daily Census: 16
- Average Daily Staff Nurse Census: 10
- Average Daily Staff Nurse-to-Patient Ratio: 1 to 1.5
For more information about Saint Vincent and the services we provide, explore our site or call (508) 363-5000.