Insurance & Financial Support
Details About Health Insurance
During your stay, we’re dedicated to making your life as easy as possible. This same dedication extends to when you return home after your care. Insurance and billing can sometimes be confusing — we’re here to help.
At Saint Vincent Hospital, our team cares about your well-being, and is happy to help put your mind as ease if you have questions regarding insurance coverage, a payment balance, out-of-pocket costs or other financial concerns. Check our informational pages about:
Medical Insurance We Accept
Following is a list of currently accepted health insurance plans. Because this list may change, we recommend you verify your coverage with your carrier before you arrive at the hospital.
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Blue Cross (Commercial Medicare Advantage plans)
- Beech Street
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Children's Medical Security Plan
- CorVel Corporation
- Division of Medical Assistance
- Fallon Community Health Plan (Commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare
- Advantage plans)
- First Allmerica Financial Life Insurance
- First Health
- Great West
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan (Commercial Medicare Advantage plans)
- Health Care Value Management
- Health New England
- Health Plan Ins.
- HMC PPO, Inc.
- Mass Health
- MCC Behavioral
- Metro West Rehab Corp. d/b/a Whittier Rehab.
- Minuteman Health
- National Health
- National Provider Network
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- One Health Plan of Mass
- Oxford Health Plans
- Preferred Health Care LTD
- Preferred Health Network, Inc.
- Private Health Care Systems
- QTC Medical Group, Inc.
- Saint Francis Home, Inc.
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Assoc. Health Plan (Commercial Medicare Advantage plans)
- United Healthcare (Commercial Medicare Advantage plans)
- USA Managed Care Organization, Inc.
- United Payors & United Providers
- Worcester County House of Correction
We’re here to answer any questions you may having during this process. You can reach us at (508) 363-5000. We’re happy to help!