As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, all applicant interviews will be conducted remotely for the 2020-2021 interview season.
SVH Internal Medicine Interview Overview
- ERAS will open for programs on October 21, 2020
- Interviews will begin in November and end in January.
- Applications must be submitted to ERAS by the end of December to be considered for review by the Selection Committee.
- Applications will be reviewed by Selection Committee Faculty once all the requirements have been received by the residency program through ERAS.
- Invitations to interview are sent through ERAS to the applicant’s email address indicated on the ERAS application.
- Once your interview date is scheduled and finalized, you will receive a detailed email confirmation including your scheduled date, time, virtual interview meeting link, and instructions.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled interview date, please contact the Program Administrator within five days of your scheduled interview date.
If you cannot find an answer to a specific question on our website, please email our Program Administrator, Tina Kachadoorian at Tina.email@example.com