Scheduling & Visitor RestrictionsWe will be rescheduling some patient appointments and procedures in an effort to protect our patients and staff. Conserving personal protective equipment helps us prioritize the needs of those who may require immediate care. Adjustments to scheduled procedures and appointments will be made as requested by the physician, patient or as required by official local or national public health authorities. We will contact you directly if your appointment or procedure is postponed until a later date. During this time, all Saint Vincent Hospital facilities will remain open to care for patients who require in-person visits and time-sensitive care. Thank you for understanding our need to take these measures for the safety of all.
Patient Visitation Guidelines (effective 11/17/20)
Due to the current COVID-19 conditions, we are restricting our hospital visitation to further support your safety.
Thank you for your understanding.
These will continue to be modified, as needed, reflecting the most current Covid-19 patient volume.
- Inpatient, Emergency and Outpatient: Virtual visits only
- Center for Women and Infants: 1 designated visitor
- Exceptions will be made for hospice / end of life care, patients under the age of 18, patients with certain cognitive and physical needs, and some Center for Women and Infant patients.
Visitor screening process: (3 North entrance)
- Health screening questions and temperature check.
- Adherence to hand hygiene guidelines.
- Visitor must wear a Mask/Face covering at all times.
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/ExitEntry and exit is now limited to the 3rd floor North entrance at 123 Summer Street, and the Emergency Department entrance.
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.