Our Medical Services & Specialties
Explore Our Health Services
Health services at Saint Vincent Hospital provide you with a full continuum of care in one place. With skilled doctors and health care staff leading the charge, we work to offer high quality care and a personalized experience each time you visit. Whether it’s high-tech robotic surgery or setting a broken bone, we have the know-how and access to the advanced treatments and techniques to get you feeling better, faster.
As the only hospital in Worcester to receive an A rating for safety, Saint Vincent Hospital is proud to offer you:
- A beautiful, modern facility bringing together medical expertise and innovative technology
- Comprehensive cancer services, including CyberKnife radiosurgery, all under one roof at our Cancer & Wellness center
- A full-service cardiac program offering a unique TAVR approach for people with aortic stenosis at high risk for surgery
- The Center for Women and Infants with special care nursery for tiny patients who need extra care
- Our Joint Academy program for joint replacement surgery patients.
You can explore the medical specialties that Saint Vincent Hospital offers below. You’ll find information on the services each department offers, along with more information on screenings and common procedures that we offer at Saint Vincent Hospital.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Simply want to find out more? Contact us at (877) 554-3258 or locally at (508) 363-5000. Our Find a Physician tool will connect you with a doctor to discuss your specific needs.