When it comes to having access to the medication you need, we’ve made it convenient with the Saint Vincent Pharmacy — a full-service retail pharmacy located right inside Saint Vincent Hospital. Simply bring your prescription to the fast, friendly and convenient pharmacy located on the 3rd floor, north side.
The pharmacy offers a variety of services, including:
- Outpatient prescription services. Conveniently fill your prescriptions right here in the hospital after being discharged and avoid the delays and difficulties of having to stop somewhere else.
- Prescription refills! We’ll gladly serve as your year-round pharmacy for all your prescription needs. We can transfer your prescriptions here and help you manage all your medications.
- Home health care supplies, such as canes, crutches, commodes, walkers, hip kits and much more, all at great prices.
- Over-the-counter medications for colds and pain, first aid materials, and a full line of nutritional supplements and vitamins.
- Professional and private consultations with any of our registered pharmacists.
We accept all major insurance plans for prescription coverage, and your doctor may conveniently fax or e-prescribe your medication orders to us. Feel free to call us with any questions about our pharmacy and services.
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Phone: (508) 363-6602
Fax: (508) 363-7602
Saint Vincent Pharmacy has made it easier than ever to take care of your prescription and health care needs using myPharmacy Connect. You can use it to:
- Order prescription refills online
- Receive reminders when it's time to fill your prescriptions
- Get text, email or voicemail alerts when your prescriptions are ready
- Print out prescription history reports for your tax and insurance needs
- See information about your medications
And best of all, it’s FREE for our pharmacy customers!
Register or Login here:
For questions about the retail pharmacy, please call (508) 363-6602.