Heart & Vascular Care
State-of-the-Art Care for Your Heart
You don’t need to miss a beat with world-class heart care at Saint Vincent Hospital. We provide advanced heart and vascular care using a multidisciplinary approach, so you get the benefit of multiple experts in a variety of subspecialties. Whether you need emergency cardiac care, a vascular procedure or ongoing preventive care, our cardiac and vascular services can help. For more than four decades we’ve helped to keep hearts healthy for thousands of patients in Central Massachusetts.
Our Heart Care
We take a multidisciplinary approach to cardiovascular care, which means that there’s a team of cardiac care professionals with you every step of the way:
- Preventive cardiology. Our doctors work with you to identify heart problems, and then come up with a plan to treat them.
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiology. Once we know what’s going on, we can recommend surgical and other heart treatments.
- Cardiac rehabilitation. After a heart attack or surgery, you need help getting back to 100 percent. We’re there with you.
- Cardiac surgery. Since performing the first Worcester-area open-heart surgery in 1959, Saint Vincent Hospital has offered advanced procedures for a range of conditions.
- Vascular and endovascular surgery. We utilize advanced technology to deliver high-quality care for patients suffering from non-heart-related vascular problems. Our treatment offerings range from laser technology to treat veins to endovascular technology to treat aneurysms.
Heart Care Treatments and Procedures
Heart care treatments and procedures offered at Saint Vincent Hospital’s Center for Heart and Vascular Services include:
We’re also proud to offer advanced emergency care for heart attack and stroke.
Your next step: Connect with a physician in your area.
Call (877) 554-3258 or use our find a physician tool to be connected to a physician who can answer your questions. You can also read more about diseases and conditions in our health library.