Diagnostic Imaging Services
Fast, Accurate Diagnosis
Obtaining accurate diagnostic imaging is one of the first and most crucial steps in getting the treatment you need. At Saint Vincent Hospital, our skilled radiologists provide a full range of imaging procedures using advanced technology. Our inpatient and outpatient diagnostic team provides you with a friendly environment and delivers high-quality imaging and service for both you and your referring doctor.
Comprehensive Imaging Services
From MRI scan to ultrasound, the imaging department at Saint Vincent Hospital offers advanced filmless radiology to provide quick and accurate diagnoses, so you can receive the treatment you require. We offer a full array of diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic radiologic and nuclear medicine services.
Our radiology, noninvasive cardiology, and vascular lab offerings include:
- Two fully accredited mammographic suites
- 3D mammography
- Stereotactic biopsy unit
- Computed radiography
- Digital fluoroscopy
- Three multi-slice CT scanners
- Digital angiography
- Three gamma cameras with SPECT capability
- State-of-the-art 1.5 tesla MRI unit
- Biopsies in multiple modalities performed by board-certified nuclear medicine doctors
- Picture Archival and Communications System (PACS)
- Allows the Department of Radiology to electronically archive all image data
- Features diagnostic workstations for soft copy interpretation by the Radiologists
- Makes images available via the radiology web server on any PC throughout the hospital (user ID and password are needed to access this information)
- Voice recognition system that enhances the dictation process and decreases report turnaround time
To view our common tests & screenings, click below.
Saint Vincent Hospital offers imaging services at multiple locations in the Central Massachusetts region. To view our Imaging sites, please click below.
Schedule Your Appointment
To schedule your imaging test or screening, call (508) 363-9729.