Physical Therapy and More
When illness or injury interrupts your life, it can be difficult to return to the activities you enjoy. At Saint Vincent Hospital, we provide comprehensive rehabilitation care that focuses on your specific recovery needs. Our rehabilitation program addresses not just your immediate needs, but focuses on preventing similar limitations from returning.
Advanced, Comprehensive Treatment
We employ a variety of advanced techniques to restore normal strength, motion and flexibility as well as reduce pain as quickly and safely as possible. Our rehabilitation specialists will help you achieve optimal function, and we work to establish an accurate diagnosis quickly to develop a plan of care that fits your needs.
Our rehabilitation staff specializes:
- Assessment and treatment of injuries of the foot and ankle, shoulder, knee, spine, hip, wrist, hand and elbow
- Advanced evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal problems, such as sports-related injuries, occupational injuries and injury prevention on both the playing field and in the workplace
- Evaluation and treatment of spinal injuries and educational programs on spine care
- Treatment of vestibular or balance disorders, women’s health issues and oncology rehabilitation
- Assessing and treating a variety of finger, hand and wrist injuries, conditions or deformities thanks to our Certified Hand Therapists
- Development of biomechanical braces and supports for the foot, and custom sports braces and athletic pads
- Use of Aquatic Therapy to decrease weight bearing pressure on joints
- Advanced manual therapy/mobilization of the spine and extremities