Saint Vincent Physical Therapy is your choice for Orthopedic Rehabilitation. We specialize in the treatment of all orthopedic and sports injuries.
We have an exceptional team of Therapists who will focus on your specific needs related to pain, injury, and/or movement dysfunction.
Our therapists treat patients of all ages and activity levels and work hard to get to the source
of your problem in order to prevent it from happening again.
We will educate you on your injury and rehabilitation plan and encourage you to be actively involved in your recovery.
Here are a few other reasons Saint Vincent
Physical Therapy should be your choice for your Orthopedic injury recovery:
- We will work with you one-on-one throughout your entire treatment session
- Our Therapists design evidenced based programs specifically for you
- All of our locations have all the equipment necessary to help build your strength, endurance, and agility in order to assure that you are ready to return to your sport or activity.
- We will make it a priority to get you seen by a PT as soon as possible in order to prevent any delay in your recovery.
- We offer five convenient locations
If you have been sidelined from an injury, no matter how severe the injury, our team of highly skilled physical therapists are eager to get athletes back to peak performance.
We offer customized rehabilitation plans catered to each athlete, as we understand no two injuries are alike.
Here at Saint Vincent Physical Therapy, we are compassionately committed to getting players back in the game, one step at a time. Our team of experienced Physical Therapists will work one-on-one with you to get you back on the playing field as
quickly and safely as possible.
We specialize in treating all levels of athletes who participate in any sport, including:
- Semi-professional athletes
- College athletes
- High school athletes
- Youth athletes
- Injuries from playing recreational sports
- Weekend warriors
We provide treatment for all types of sports injuries, including:
- Shoulder: rotator cuff and bicep tendonitis, bursitis, impingement, labral tears
- Back: acute/chronic pain, sciatica
- Elbow & Wrist: tennis and golfer’s elbow, tendonitis, carpal tunnel symptoms
- Hip: acute/chronic pain, labral tears, bursitis, arthritis, tendonitis
- Knee: ligament damage, acute/chronic pain, runner’s and jumper’s knee, IT band syndrome
- Foot & Ankle: strains/sprains, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, achilles tendonitis
- Head and Neck: post-concussion, whiplash or strain from high impact sport
Our team of highly skilled Physical Therapists are eager to get patients back to peak performance following orthopedic surgery.
Our Therapists will work closely with your Orthopedic Surgeon to create an individualized rehabilitation plan, using evidenced based protocols, to bring you safely through each stage of recovery.
Our team of experienced Physical Therapists will work one-on-one with you at each treatment session in order to ensure you are progressing and recovering as expected.
Here is a list of some of the most common injuries we will see postoperatively:
- Shoulder: Rotator cuff repair, labrum repair, stabilization surgery, arthroscopic surgery, fracture repair, total shoulder replacement,
- Elbow & Wrist: Carpal tunnel surgery, Tommy John surgery, fracture repair, and others
- Hip: Labrum repairs, arthroscopic surgery, tendon repairs, fracture repair, total hip replacement,
- Knee: ACL reconstruction, meniscus repair or removal, arthroscopic surgery, tendon repair, fracture repair, total knee replacement,
- Foot & Ankle: Achilles tendon repairs, ankle stabilization surgery, bunionectomy, fracture repairs, and others
- Spine: Cervical and Lumbar fusion and discectomy, and others
If you would like to learn more about our Orthopedic Physical Therapy Programs, please contact us at any of the following locations: